Generation No. 1
1. CASWELL H.3 THOMPSON (JAMES G.2, WILLIAM1) was born May
05, 1852, and
died November 07, 1890 in Basco, Bear Creek Twp, Hancock County, IL1. He
married GEORGIA ANNA PRIESSMAN June 24, 1875 in Hancock County, IL2, daughter
of GEORGE PRIESSMAN and HELEN STEFFANY. She was born October 01, 1859 in
Palmyra, MO, and died November 04, 1927 in Basco, Bear Creek Twp, Hancock
Children of CASWELL THOMPSON and GEORGIA PRIESSMAN are:
2. i. GEORGE EDWARD4 THOMPSON, b. 1876.
ii. LOTTIE THOMPSON, b. 1878.
iii. BESSIE THOMPSON, b. 1882.
iv. LOUIS THOMPSON, b. 1885.
3. v. RUBY GWENDOLYN THOMPSON, b. May 10, 1888, Adams County, Illinois; d.
February 16, 1951, Oklahoma County.
Generation No. 2
2. GEORGE EDWARD4 THOMPSON (CASWELL H.3, JAMES G.2, WILLIAM1)
was born 1876.
He married ANNA.
Notes for GEORGE EDWARD THOMPSON:
George Edward Thompson was killed while working for the railroad.
Children of GEORGE THOMPSON and ANNA are:
i. LOUISE5 THOMPSON.
ii. WILLIAM THOMPSON.
iii. FRANK THOMPSON.
3. RUBY GWENDOLYN4 THOMPSON (CASWELL H.3, JAMES G.2, WILLIAM1)
was born May
10, 1888 in Adams County, Illinois, and died February 16, 1951 in Oklahoma
County. She married ELMER HOMER BRYANT June 26, 1904 in Hancock County, IL3,
son of WILLIAM BRYANT and AMANDA HOWARD. He was born July 05, 1876 in
Marcelline, Illinois, and died May 31, 1955 in Oklahoma County.